Your browser does not support JavaScript, You should enable JavaScript to use this website.


If your case was incorrectly adjudicated, you generally will have the right to file an appeal. Appeals are time sensitive, so you must consult with an immigration lawyer as soon as possible. It is also important to understand that there may be more than one appeals procedure available to you. The Bogdany Law firm has represented many clients on appeal and we are ready help you.

Contact An Immigration Lawyer

Message Sent!

Your message has been sent successfully, I hope to respond within 24 hours. You can also contact us through social media, links can be found below!